A few months ago, we introduced a new broker – IQ Option. Since then, the broker quite captivated me and I think that it’s my favorite to trade with. I’ve already written about it in the article Experience with IQ Option.
One of the biggest reasons why I like this broker is, among other things, that they offer a quality Demo Account, Free of charge.
How to get a demo at IQOption
Getting a demo account is quite easy. Unlike other brokers as e.g. topoption, you just gotta simply go through a quick registration. Registration takes a few seconds (a minute at the most), and soon you have your account credited with 1,000 virtual dollars, with which you can trade and test the platform or your trading pattern.
Step 1 – Opening an account
- Click the button above, or here: Open an account with IQOption
- Fill the two white boxes. In the first, enter your email and in the second a password that you’ll remember well
- Press ENTER, or confirm with a button OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR FREE
- The page will then automatically redirect you to the trading platform. It takes a while to load.
- In the meantime, go to your email and click the confirmation link.
Step 2 – Risks disclosure
- After opening the trading platform, it is necessary to confirm that you agree with the risk involved in trading binary options and to the fact that binary options trading can’t bring guaranteed profit. However, we will only trade on a demo account, so we do not mind.
- Click on I have read and understood the Risks and then START TRADING
Step 3 – Selecting a demo account
- Now a window opens, in which you need to choose whether you want to trade on demo account or on a real account (you would need to deposit money)
- Of course, we select the button on the left Start trading on a practice account
Step 4 – Trade!
- Now you can happily trade.
- Whenever we want to switch between real money mode and demo mode, simply click on the upper right, on the current account balance and select either PRACTICE ACCOUNT or REAL ACCOUNT.
- Good luck!
Watch our video tour of IQ Option
For more information about IQOption
- IQ Option’s Autoclose feature: Pros and cons
- OTN, a cryptocurrency that may change the world. How to get it?
- Interview with IQ Option account manager Anastasia Potemkina
- News: Digital contract options. Is IQ Option at the top now?
- Three types of accounts offered by IQ Option.
- News: IQ Option closing its classic option trades