This material is not intended for viewers from EEA countries. Binary options are not promoted or sold to retail EEA traders. IQ Option is my favorite broker to trade with at this moment. I’ve already written about it in the article Experience with IQ Option.
One of the biggest reasons why I like this broker is, among other things, that they offer a quality Demo Account, Free of charge.
How to get a demo at IQOption
Getting a demo account is quite easy. Unlike other brokers, you just simply go through a quick registration. Registration takes a few seconds (a minute at the most), and soon you have your account credited with 10 000 virtual dollars, with which you can trade and test the platform or your trading pattern.
Step 1 – Opening an account
- Click the button above, or here: Open an account with IQOption
- Fill the two white boxes. In the first, enter your email and in the second a password that you’ll remember well
- Press ENTER, or confirm with a button OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR FREE
- The page will then automatically redirect you to the trading platform. It takes a while to load.
- In the meantime, go to your email and click the confirmation link.
Step 2 – Risks disclosure
- After opening the trading platform, it is necessary to confirm that you agree with the risk involved in trading binary options and to the fact that binary options trading can’t bring guaranteed profit. However, we will only trade on a demo account, so we do not mind.
- Click on I have read and understood the Risks and then START TRADING
Step 3 – Selecting a demo account
- Now a window opens, in which you need to choose whether you want to trade on demo account or on a real account (you would need to deposit money)
- Of course, we select the button on the left Start trading on a practice account
Step 4 – Trade!
- Now you can happily trade.
- Whenever we want to switch between real money mode and demo mode, simply click on the upper right, on the current account balance and select either PRACTICE ACCOUNT or REAL ACCOUNT.
- Good luck!
Watch our video tour of IQ Option
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose”. Or you can use a short risk warning – “RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
For more information about IQOption
- Maximize the use of indicators in day trading
- IQ Option demo and real trading accounts: Know the differences
- Binary options trading in Mexico – Is it legal? Where to trade?
- Market analysis with IQ Option – How to do it?
- Understanding IQ Option broker – Get to know this broker
- Discover the differences between Put options and Call options