It is no secret what a good binary options trading patterns can do. And with IQ Options trading platform developing and optimizing your trading pattern has become easier. With such a platform you have the liberty of exploiting a range of resources. In fact, most of them can be accessed from the dashboard directly. Besides, the display is quite easy to understand, especially for the beginners. The visuals let you see the trends while accessing information from technical analysis.
Materials that are available free cover a wide range of topics, which is indeed a huge advantage for the newbie in binary options trading. Even there are options defined particularly for the beginners. However, experienced traders too, get sufficient information for themselves. Regardless of your experience as a trader, the resources will always help you to be a better trader. As for IQ Options, the educational resources include webinars, tutorials, eBooks and videos.
Binary Options Trading at IQ Option
Binary options trading patterns their platform offers are stated below. The list will let you determine on what you should focus first. However, before reading these trading patterns, it is crucial to understand the basic investing tools.
- Japanese Candlesticks: If you have come across a chart, displaying the movement of an asset’s price over time, then you probably have encountered a Japanese candlesticks chart. The chart is meant to show opening as well as closing price. An asset with an increase in price will be represented by a green candle and a fall in price will be represented by a red candle. This will help you to realize how much the price has changed and in which direction.
- Trend Lines: It shows one line above the asset’s price and the other below it. These two lines work to create a trending corridor, representing both upper and lower values, where the asset fluctuates. It will help you know when the asset’s price reaches the upper line and when it start going down. However, the bottom line is known as the support line here, whereas the upper line is referred to as the resistance level.
A better understanding and proper practicing of these tools will make you a far better trader as you can then generate signals of your own. Read more to know about the primary trading patterns at IQ Option;
Getting Started with Binary Options Trading from as Low as $10
|Broker||Advantages||Min Deposit||Payout||US Traders||Review||Open Account|
|FREE DEMO ACCOUNT||$ 10||Up to 91 %*||Review||Visit Broker|
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
1. The Three Black Crows
This pattern in particular looks for reversal of the trend. In order to make it work for you, try identifying an asset having numerous candlesticks in a line that displays a price movement in a certain direction. Then, you should wait for the movement to reverse. It will help you realize that this is happening when you see there are three falling price candlesticks. Well, this indicates that the trend is reversing, whereby sending you a signal to begin trading. Further information about the pattern can be found below.
2. The Rebound Line Pattern
When it comes to this pattern, the trend in price isn’t important. Here, you need to focus more on the trend lines as mentioned above. You must look for the closing price below the upper trend line or above the lower trend line. Hence, it is likely the asset’s price will move away from its line without breaking the trend. Therefore, this is the reason why you can make use of this information as a signal, whereby placing a PUT trade in case the price closes before the resistance level. Similarly, a CALL trade can be placed if the price closes above the support level. To find more information about this pattern check below.
Since it is a more complicated pattern, a brief understanding is recommended. The rainbow pattern uses exponential averages. Three of them are to be used, each with different time period. On the chart, the first row with a period of 6 needs to be marked in blue, whereas the second line with a period of 14 should be marked in yellow. On the other hand, the third line with a period of 26 should be marked in red.
In order to figure out a potential fall in the price, you should search for;
- The yellow line right below the blue line
- The red line just at the bottom
- The blue line on the top of the red and yellow line
The right time to place the PUT is when the yellow and the blue are intersecting. However, to identify a potential rise, look for;
- The red line above the yellow
- The blue line right at the bottom
- The red line above the other lines
The appropriate time to place CALL is when the blue and yellow are intersecting. The informative video about the same can be fund here.
This article is about only three patterns, but then there are much more to explore. You can get to know about them on your trading account. By now it must be clear to you about what IQ Option caters to. The reason behind the popularity of this platform is that it offers different binary options trading patterns. Simultaneously, it gives you the tools required to develop an effective trading pattern, so as to generate accurate signals, whereby making profitable trades. In order to improve your trading method, you have the leverage to use all the analytical tools depending on your requirement. And the great news is that most of them are free. Therefore, your trading will be more profitable.
More info about broker IQ Option
- News: Big changes to binary options during summer holidays
- Comparison of option types (5) – Digital Options
- Download IQ Option platform for Mac, Windows, iOS or Android!
- IQ Option has blocked my trading account
- Comparison of option types (4) – Classical options by IQ Option
- IQ Option’s successful Binary Options Trading Patterns
- IQ Option’s Mobile App is Taking the Binary Options Trading Market by Storm
- IQ Option’s Binary Options Tournaments: A Fun and Exciting Way to Trading
- IQ Option – Free Demo Account 2017
- The Real Signals Trading Pattern For Binary Options