- No FAQ page
- No Demo Account
Established in 2011, EmpireOption is one of the leading trading platforms online that has managed to improved itself every time. Their platform is loaded with features that can work with all types of trades, for different types of individuals. Whether one is an experienced trader or a beginner who wants to learn the beginnings in trading, the facilities offered by EmpireOption allow everyone to become confident when placing trades.
The Empire Option website is known for its educational options and facilities, including but not limited to the news center and informative online seminars. Aside from the helpful resources that traders can use online, they can also feel confident knowing that this platform is regulated. If you are new to the business and would like to learn more about EmpireOption, the full review presented below can help you get a better understanding of this platform and the services that it offer.
Trading Platform used by EmpireOption
For its platform, EmpireOption relies on the SpotOption software, a trading platform designer known for its user-friendly and responsive products. At EmpireOption, customers can rely on a browser-based software, which means that you no longer need to download the software to your PC or laptop just to start using the services. Similarly with all binary brokers.
The browser-based software is instantly usable. Users are also given the chance to customize the platform, depending on specific needs and requirements. There are currently five options to choose from, and these popular options that can be enjoyed on this platform are: Forex and CFD trading, Cryptocurrency trading, Stocks, Indicies and Pairs.
When we explored the platform and reviewed the products, we noted that all of these are highly recommended products to use. This means that as an investor who wants to try binary trading, the choice is eventually yours. If you want to enjoy the rush and excitement, then the 60 Second Trades is highly recommended. But if you want to enjoy a long term trading which is associated with higher risks but better rewards, then greater risk:reward ratio and smaller leverage is best.
Other Features of the Platform
The availability of these different trading levels only validate what EmpireOption has been saying and advertising all along, that’s its a platform for different kinds of investors. Through the years, the platform has innovated and changed the way it offered investing tools and services.
The presence of an economical calendar is another interesting feature of the platform, and one add-one that has bewildered some. Although the presence of the calendar at first will not make perfect sense for the beginning investors, keep in mind that when the calendar is used together with a good fundamental analysis trading strategy, then you will easily appreciate its benefits.
Interested investors should also know that price quotes for available assets are streamed in real time through Reuters so you will only get the most accurate data possible.
Flexibility of the platform is assured, thanks to a mobile application that can work seamlessly in your mobile devices.
What to Expect from EmpireOption’s Customer Support?
When it comes to the quality of Customer Support, we feel that this platform is one of the best. Similar to the broker IQ Option, EmpireOption has a live-chat feature that allows you to talk to the customer support at any time while trading.
It comes with a personal touch thanks to the assistance provided by an account manager. We can say that we were impressed by the services. Now here’s the thing- what we don’t like about the platform is the absence of a FAQ pages which can explain some of the critical questions asked by customers.
Other Details You Should Know
Depositing funds on this account is easy, and will give you access to some of the popular payment options. Investors can count on MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Payza, Skrill or bank wire transfer. Keep in mind that different payment options feature different processing times.
When it comes to withdrawals, EmpireOption offers different processing rules, depending on the account of the customer. Customers will feel confident knowing that the platform takes care of the financial details and information. There is a premium encryption technology used like the ones used in major platforms.
EmpireOption account types
As a trading platform for different types of traders and investors, EmpireOption offers a number of loyalty programs and trading levels for customized trading experience. With the availability of different trading levels, traders and customers can tap into their unique skills set and experience. Here’s a complete listing of the different trade levels that you can enjoy in the platform, and the features that you can use.
- EmpireOption Micro Account. Offered as an entry-level account, the Micro Account from this platform can work for beginners who want to get that start in the business. This is also open to other experienced traders out there, but who would like to take it slow or not serious at the moment. To start an account, the interested investor can invest between $200 and $499, and this account gives the member access to standard features like educational materials, basic banking capabilities and webinars. This is a great account to use if one wants to know the business, and prepare for greater things in investing.
- EmpireOption Classic Account. This option is best for the investor who wants a streamlined account, but expect more from the banking features. To join the group, one needs to deposit between $500 and $999. With this account, investors will get access to free webinars, educational resources, an account manager, link to Empire TV, an economic calendar for important events, access to first level marketing strategies and of course, better withdrawal procedures. This should serve as a flexible option for beginners, especially when one is concerned about the withdrawal procedures.
- EmpireOption Plus Account. This account offers a marked improvement when compared to the Micro and Classic accounts. To enjoy this level, one needs to deposit between $1,000 and $4,999 in the account. Once the deposit has been cleared, investors will be given access to a personal account manager, a number of educational materials, market simulator, free webinars, upgraded marketing strategies, market reviews, economic calendar, trading signals and better banking services. For banking, investors with this account can enjoy lower minimum withdrawal amounts. Investors that maintain this account will be treated to bonus promotions on a regular basis.
- EmpireOption Preferential Account. This is an account for the serious binary traders out there. To enjoy the account and the perks that come with it, interested traders must make a deposit between $5,000 and $9,999. This account will give investors access to free webinars and educational resources, more advanced market strategies, calendar of economic activities, one-on-one trading sessions, access to Empire TV, market reviews and friendly banking solutions, including 3-day withdrawal processing times and a $1 minimum withdrawal.
- EmpireOption VIP Account. This is the ultimate EmpireOption account for the serious traders out there. This level can be earned if one invests at least $20,000 in the platform. Since this is the premier account offered by EmpireOption, investors can count on a full suite of features and benefits including access to high level marketing strategies, help of a personal account manager, one-on-one trading sessions, access to Empire TV and in-depth market reviews. Also, investors can count on an advanced banking options that include instant withdrawal.
Our Final Words on this Platform
Based on our tests of the platform, we found some problems but these are too minor. If we take a look at the overall quality of the investing platform, we can say that EmpireOption truly delivers to its customers and investors thanks to the use of educational tools and other resources. This is one of the investing platforms that we can truly recommend.
EmpireOption - Review author
|✅ Website URL||www.empireoption.com|
|✅ Support Types||Live support available, Email support as well|
|✅ Languages||English, Portugese, Spanish|
|✅ Trading Platform||Customized SpotOption|
|✅ Minimum 1st Deposit||$ 200|
|✅ Payout||Customizable 50 % - 250 %*|
|✅ Leverage||Up to 1:300|
|✅ Free Demo Account|
|✅ Deposit Methods||MasterCard, Visa, Bank wire transfers, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller and Amex|
|✅ Account Currency||USD, EUR, GBP|
|✅ US Traders Allowed|
|✅ Overall Score||0|