Today we will talk about embedding indicators and temples into Meta Trader 4 and how to use them. For each strategy you can find on our website, there will be an archive available for download. In the archive, you will find necessary indicators and templates. But how to insert and use them in MT4? From the beginning, i was baffled and that is why I want to show you step by step how to do it.
- Download the archive with files from our website. Here you can find a list of strategies. After clicking on various strategies you can download an archive with the template and indicators.
- Extract the archive. There are 2 folders inside – Templates and Indicators
- In Meta Trader 4 click on the left of the menu File > Open folder data
- It will open the folder, called something like this 50CA3DFB520CC1A8F28Bj44D1BF2A5702
- Open the folder Templates and copy/paste the entire content of the folder Templates, that we have downloaded in it.
- Go back and this time open the folder MQL4 > Indicators, here you copy/paste the entire content of the folder Indicators, that we have downloaded.
- Quit and open again the program MT4
- Open a new chart, for example EUR/USD
- Click anywhere in the empty space of the chart > Template > And select the one you have just downloaded.
- Trade as directed by the instructions written by the to the strategy. 🙂
You have to copy/paste only the content of the folders called Indicators and Templates, not the whole folder itself.