Hi! Today I have prepared a strategy that is very simple. It is not based on MT4 system and use of indicators, but it is based on something a little different, which makes it really easy.
I was thinking about this strategy for a long time, but only now it has occurred to me that I could write an article about it and try it out at the same time. I know a lot of people will condemn me for publicizing this strategy, but I do not care. I just share my ideas, i am not telling you how to use your money, so do not think I am forcing you into anything. 🙂 It is contrary to a lot of things that I have written on this blog so far.
This strategy is not a true trading strategy, but rather a gambling one. I have personally tried it and it worked superb so far. For some it may work out and they can make a fortune and for others it may not. This time we will be trading profusely – no more waiting for signals.
It is a strategy based on the principle of Martingale, which may tell some of you already, what is it about.
When to choose ↑CALL↑ or ↓PUT↓
- Just look at the chart that you can find below and you can see different currency pairs at the bottom. To the right of currency pair we can see the current rate and right next to it is: Strong Sell, Sell, Neutral, Buy, Strong Buy
- If we see Strong Buy or Buy – choose CALL
- If we see Strong Sell or Sell – choose PUT
- If we see Neutral – we do not trade.
How does the strategy work
The whole strategy works on the principle of Martingale. We trade 60 seconds options with the lowest possible trade size. If we win – great! We trade again. If we lose, we increase the amount of our bet in such a way that it covers (in case we win) the previous loss from our last losing trade. That is usually about “two-and-a-half-times” amount of the previous trade.
If we bet $10 and lost, we bet $25 and in case of a profit of 70% we win $42.5. Since the total amount wagered was $35, we are $7.5 in the black.
I hope you understand.
What to trade
- I trade using this strategy only with currency pairs, which are in the chart.
- Chart can be found here : http://www.investing.com/technical/technical-studies on the right side, it’s second chart from the top.
Recommended binary options brokers for this strategy
USA Allowed Yes
Demo Account: No
Min Deposit: $ 100
|$10 BONUS||Trade Now! Read Review|
Brokers for this strategy must offer option trading with expiration date of exactly 1 minute + adjustable amount of deposit.
Comment on trading
- If we mix martingale with some other strategy (eg. Trend lines trading) – chances increase even more.
- We recommend to trade only from 9:00 (9 am) to 16:00 (4 pm)
- If you do not know what to do, contact us in the discussion down below!
I have spent few hours using this strategy. Here is a record of my trades. In less than an hour, I made about $150.
More info about martingale
More information can be foun here:
- Part 3: Money Management – Martingale (Yes/No)
- Martingale: Effective Money Management System or Not?