Hello, today I have prepared for you another strategy that works with Meta Trader 4. The idea for this strategy came to my email from one of our readers (thanks, Matt 🙂 ) it’s actually the point strategy, which is, of course, a bit edited and has even greater success. You’ll need indicators and a template that you can download in this article. If you do not know how to install indicators and templates, use this guide.
It is important to keep Banc de Binary, Stockpair or 24Option trading platform opened next to MT4 in order to perform transactions as quickly as possible. Do not forget to read the comments for the trade!
How to setup the chart
- 1-minute timeframe
- GOD_Strategy template
When to choose ↑CALL↑
- There’s a red arrow underneath the current candle, or under one of the two previous candles
- There’s a black point under the current candle
- Stochastic indicator is in the lower half and is directed upwards
When to choose ↓PUT↓
- There’s a red arrow above the current candle, or above one of the two previous candles
- There’s a black point is above the current candle
- Stochastic indicator is in the upper half and is directed downwards
What to trade
- Use this strategy only when dealing with currency pairs.
What does it look like?
- A: Clearly won CALL trade
- B: Clearly won PUT trade
- C: Lost CALL
- D: Beautifully won PUT
- E: Nicely won CALL
- The overall statistics of our example: 4 wins, 1 loss. Taking into account the invested $20 and earned 70% our total profit is $36.
Downloading indicators and templatesDownload here
Binary options brokers recommended for this strategy
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Review||Open Account|
|$10 BONUS||$ 100||*||Review||Trade Now!|
| ||Great social trading platform||200 USD||*||Review||Trade Now!|
| ||Great broker for german clients||$100||*||Review||Trade Now!|
It is recommended to trade with this strategy only with these brokers because they have fast response times and offer trading 60-second options.
Comments on trading
- If you want a more conservative strategy, do not select CALL if the middle Bollinger curve (middle green line) is pointed downward
- If you want a more conservative strategy, do not select PUT if the middle Bollinger curve (middle green line) is pointed upward
- Never have more than one trade open at a time!
- If you see two points – it can happen – do not enter the trade!
- Try to enter the trade as soon as possible after seeing the points
- We recommend trading only from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- If MT4 reports “DLLs are disabled. To enable, select” Allow DLL Imports “in the Common Tab of indicator“, follow these instructions: Right-click anywhere on the graph> Indicator list (or Ctrl + I) – Select P4L Clock> Edit – On the General tab check Allow DLL Import> OK> Close – Close and reopen MT4.
- If you are at the end of your wits, do not hesitate to write us!
- You can find more strategies on best-binary-options-strategy.com