Don’t tell me you have not heard of 24option.com and their bonus already. That can’t possibly be true, because there are hundreds or maybe even thousands of traders who register daily in this trading platform, prior to to claiming their welcome bonus.
The 24Option binary options brand is operated by 247 Holdings Ltd and uses the Tech Financial Ltd white-label trading platform solution. 24Option was launched way back in 2010 and has since gone on to become the world’s second biggest binary options broker. The firm operates under the company name Rodeler Limited and has its headquarters in Cyprus, which is normal for binary options brokers. They have very recently opened a London office to support their growing market in the UK.
Bonuses on 24 option
There are several bonuses and promotions available on 24Option. All traders are excited to use their platform because of the bonus they offer. Even though it is not too different from other brokers’ bonuses, it’s still very good. A detailed description on the special 24Option bonus provided is given below.
- The main bonus is a welcome bonus that is given to all their customers. Traders of all three account types available on 24Option are eligible for this kind of bonus and each of these accounts have their own welcome bonus. The bonuses start from 30% and go up to 100%.
- Standard accounts have the least bonus while Platinum accounts attract the largest welcome bonuses.
- They also give out special bonuses at special times of the year (New Year, Xmas, etc.) and also at times when the markets are experiencing intense volatility.
Being one of the market leaders, 24Option boasts some of the latest technology on their trading platform tech financials and pride themselves on offering an easy to use platform for its users. Even though it provides its users with a rich set of features, we found it a bit confusing to work in their platform. However, after a couple of minutes, we quickly found our way through the platform and got used to is.
Traders are able to select the asset they are interested in trading either directly from the list, or by filtering the display down to the asset class wanted, via a drop down menu. That is something more brokers should probably incorporate – it makes trading easier. The trading window is permanently visible, next to the asset list, and will update immediately if a different stock or asset is selected. The pricing graph on the trading window can be enlarged, to allow a more detailed analysis of price movements.
24Option – Honest Broker Review
- Mobile Platform
- EU CySEC Regulated binary options broker
- Articles and financial news
- Large selection of languages
- Good and well-known reputation
- Good variety in types of trading and assets Decent pay outs
More about 24option
- News: Summer changes in binary options
- Big changes for the start of 2017
- Discussion: 24Option forum
- Brokers’ Bonuses! 24Option
- 24Option: Login to broker
- Is 24Option Scam? Broker review
- Broker 24Option: Demo